How to submit?
Film submissions exclusively on FilmFreeway, so that you don’t have to deal with multiple platforms and also because FilmFreeway has the option for you to receive a discount for multiple submissions by becoming a GOLD member.
Golden Nugget International Film Festival proudly accepts entries on FilmFreeway, the world's #1 way to enter film festivals and creative contests.
Rules and Terms
- Submitter agrees they have read and understood all the terms and conditions, rules and guidelines before submitting a project.
- Submitter must upload trailer, poster and the film, and EPK (Electronic Press Kit if available) on the FilmFreeway platform and make them available for download.
- Selected films won't be uploaded or shared online, unless the submitter has given prior permission, or if it is already publicly available.
- All film selected for screening will be notified and will be required to provide a HD or a Full HD video file encoded with H264 MPEG-4 video codec and AAC/MP3 audio codec. Allowed file extensions are .MOV and .MP4. If you are unsure about your file, please contact our staff.
- Student Projects - The submitter must have been a student at the time of production. All levels of education are eligible. It is mandatory the student status evidence (e.g copy of student card included in the project).
- Every submitted film irrespective of its original language must provide English subtitles (even if the spoken language is English) to enable us to address foreign audiences.
- By submitting your film, you agree that:
- The film festival can use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster) for promotional purpose.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- You own all the rights to the film.
- The film festival does not accept the following:
- Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations.
- Explicit sexual content.
- Content propagating violence or drug abuse.
- Films which are made before year 2007.
- Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution less than 720p HD or too low bitrate resulting in low picture quality).
- All genres are accepted with a maximum length mentioned in their respective categories.
- We may suggest relevant categories for your film other than selected by yourself.
- The Producer will indemnify the organizers of the Festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.
- No film may be withdrawn from the festival program after its selection.
- If chosen as an official selection, the Film Festival is granted the permission to exhibit the film at the Film Festival and all associated screenings. Location and timing of any screenings of the film shall be the sole decision of the organizers of the Film Festival.